[Greeklug] Finnish culture... (Linus Torvalds)

Kostas Boukouvalas boukouvalas στο gmail.com
Σαβ 26 Δεκ 2009 22:19:48 EET

By Linus Torvalds - December 21, 2009 - 8:11am

It's not all that often that we encounter things from Finland here in
Portland. So imagine my surprise when we're on our way to our weekly
date-night with Tove, and our baby-sitter is gushing about this
adorable and wonderful Finnish YouTube video.. She apparently have
been watching it three or four times a day for the last few days
(weeks?), laughing hysterically.

I'm intrigued by this notion, so I look it up, and notice that I am
very late to an internet phenomenon. The thing in question is Armi &
Danny's "I Want to Love You Tender", which has apparently been a big
hit on youtube for several years now.

[...]

Πηγές:

[1] http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/blogs/browse/2009/12/finnish-culture
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA5GkLM5C7M

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες για την Greeklug λίστα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου