[GreekLUG] [Back In Time] request to update translations before upcoming release

c.buhtz στο posteo.jp c.buhtz στο posteo.jp
Δευ 15 Ιουλ 2024 17:20:28 EEST

Hello together,

I'm member of the maintenance team of Back In Time [1] a rsync-based
backup software.

We are in the middle of preparing the next release. It would be
great if you could help that project and offer Greek
translations or review them [2].

In the project, no one gets payed. No company behind hit. Even the
maintainers and developers are volunteers.

Please let me know if and how you want to be mentioned in the credits
as a translator. It is up to you if you want to use your real name,
your email or something else. We do have a file [3] listing translators
contribution. That names will be used in the about dialog for example.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions or if I can be of
assistance.

Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Christian Buhtz (from Germany)

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://translate.codeberg.org/projects/backintime/common/el>
[3] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime/blob/dev/TRANSLATIONS>

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες για την GreekLUG λίστα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου