[GreekLUG] Ασφαλής επικοινωνία για όλους

Ioannis Proios john.proios στο gmail.com
Τετ 10 Δεκ 2014 20:44:11 EET

"""Tox is a secure and distributed Skype replacement.

At its heart it’s a client dealing with our core library communicating
on our own protocol. All communications are encrypted using the peer
audited NaCl crypto library and this encryption can not be turned off.

Tox is powered by a distributed network which uses P2P connections for
chats between people, unlike other Skype replacements no federated
servers, centralized servers, or supernodes are used."""

Ενδιαφέρον ...