[Greeklug] Fwd: [Ubuntu-manual] Spread the survey

Kostas Boukouvalas boukouvalas στο linux.com
Σαβ 16 Ιαν 2010 11:45:48 EET

Όλοι όσοι σας αρέσει η ιδέα της ύπαρξης του Εγχειριδίου για το Ubuntu
και ιδιαίτερα όσοι μπορεί ακόμη να χρησιμοποιείτε άλλο λειτουργικό
σύστημα από το Linux, καλείστε να συμπληρώσετε το παρακάτω
ερωτηματολόγιο.

Η συμβολή σας θα είναι σημαντική στη δημιουργία του Εγχειριδίου του
Ubuntu και αν είστε κάποιος νέος χρήστης του, θα βοηθήσει την ομάδα
συγγραφής του εγχειριδίου να το προσαρμόσει στις ανάγκες σας.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ilya Haykinson <haykinson στο gmail.com>
Date: 2010/1/16
Subject: [Ubuntu-manual] Spread the survey
To: ubuntu-manual <ubuntu-manual στο lists.launchpad.net>

Attention -- your help is needed!
It is now time to spread the Ubuntu Manual survey -- a quick,
9-question poll about features of the manual that people may want to
see emphasized.

The survey is at http://questionpro.com/t/ADd2yZGu50

Any of you who can tweet, post, email, or otherwise spread this around
-- thank you. I would prefer not current Ubuntu users to answer this
survey, but in fact for this to reach Windows and Mac users who may
have heard about Ubuntu before or maybe even tried to use it
unsuccessfully. While obviously this is not a scientific poll, it may
nonetheless carry some useful advice for our writers.

Thanks again, in advance.

-ilya