[GreekLUG] "Back In Time" requests for translation

Savvas Adamtziloglou savvas-gr στο greeklug.gr
Τρί 26 Σεπ 2023 15:21:33 EEST

Hello Christian,

thank you for your message,

we will check the matter with the GreekLUG translations team in order to
contribute in translations during the next days!

I will inform you accordingly. Feel free to post any updates on the
matter in case any other community member wants to participate.

Savvas Adamtziloglou
GreekLUG Secretary

Στις 26/9/23 12:43, ο/η c.buhtz στο posteo.jp έγραψε: