[GreekLUG] Help in Greece final update of PDFreaders bugs

Matthias Kirschner mk στο fsfe.org
Δευ 27 Απρ 2015 10:06:58 EEST

Dear Kostas, Sergey, Konstantinos, Efstathios, and the many others here,

I write you, as FSFE would need some help to do a final check for the
PDFreaders bugs from Greece, as we currently wrap-up the PDFreaders
campaign. You already helped us to find them, and I hope you can help us
this time again.

On <http://blogs.fsfe.org/mk/final-pdfreaders-advertisement-squashing/>
I wrote about the background and published a step by step guide how to
check the remaining bugs.

In Greece 10 bugs remain:
https://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/buglist.html#GR and I would be
very thankful if one of you could take care about checking and updating
them.

Thank you very much!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες για την GreekLUG λίστα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου